Click to

North Central Ohio

Mr. Appliance of North Central Ohio

Mr. Appliance of North Central Ohio

When household appliances need repair, expert help is just a phone call away at Mr. Appliance® of North Central Ohio. No matter what type or brand of appliance you have, our experienced repair professionals can fix it - fast. We know you rely on your kitchen appliances and laundry room daily. Our dependable appliance repair technicians are dedicated to getting your home running smoothly again.

At Mr. Appliance, we work the hours that are best for you. Morning repairs or afternoon calls are no problem. Our highly trained, courteous technicians will arrive promptly at your Clyde or Fremont home because we realize your time is valuable. We stock replacement parts to ensure repairs are quick and convenient for our Sandusky County customers. To help prevent future appliance problems, Mr. Appliance offers economical maintenance services.

In the Kitchen

In the
Kitchen

Kitchen appliances not functioning like they used to? Mr. Appliance can help. Whether your appliances simply need a little TLC or a major overhaul, Mr. Appliance has you covered.

In the Kitchen

Laundry Room

Laundry
Room

If your laundry is piling up and you have been putting off repairing your washing machine or dryer, don’t wait any longer. Repair services are our specialty, and we are committed to providing service on your schedule.

Laundry Room

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Dryer Vent
Cleaning

Think you’ve got dryer lint handled with a quick cleaning of the lint trap every now and then? Think again! Lint traps only capture about 25 percent of the dryer lint. The other 75 percent is backed up into the dryer vent, suffocating your dryer and putting your home at risk of fire damage. Let the professionals at Mr. Appliance help. Our “Leave No Trace” guarantee will keep your home and vent free of lint.

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Refrigerator Repair

Refrigerator Repair

Refrigerator operation can affect not only your pocketbook, but also your health. Defective and malfunctioning parts and improper or neglected maintenance can result in a refrigerator that takes a huge chunk out of your budget in energy and grocery costs. To make matters worse, temperature fluctuations resulting from these issues can cause bacteria growth and spoiled food that can make you and your family sick. When was the last time you had your refrigerator serviced?

Learn More

Services